Style: Happiness Leaders
One Day Body Detox
Feel better inside and out with this super-simple body detoxification plan!
Use Your Sickness to Get Happy
Flu, colds, allergies—it's full-on sick season, but you can use it to your advantage to get happier!
What Are You Fighting For?
Knowing why you're doing anything will help you succeed at it and be happier!
Do It Anyway
Adopt this poem as your mantra for life
By lyssa - 03:03PM - 08/08/2012
People are often unreasonable, illogical,
forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, People may accuse
you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some
false friends and some true enemies;
If you are honest and frank,
people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building,
someone could destroy overnight;
If you find serenity and happiness,
there may be jealousy;
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today,
people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis,
it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.
- Five Under-60-Second Happiness Boosters
- Laughter with Your Crew Keeps You Happy
- Find Happiness and Creativity in Nature
- Love/Hate: Moving
- Do This for Your Happiest Work Day Yet
- Colored Dishes Amp Up Food and Drink Flavors
- Speaking Two Languages Makes You Perform Tasks Faster
- Enjoy Emerald Green, Pantone's Color of the Year for 2013